· How has technology impacted cost, quality, and access to health service
For this assignment, after reading the course materials for the Module, conduct a thorough analysis of the healthcare system within Saudi Arabia. Specifically, focus on the development and implementation of technology over the last several decades within the Kingdom.
· How has technology impacted cost, quality, and access to health services?
· Does Vision 2030 rely heavily on technology?
Your final submission will be 3 pages in length, excluding the cover and reference pages. Be sure to include:
· Analysis of the specific healthcare system
· Technology impact on cost, quality, and access.
· Predict the KSA vision 2030 impact on technology.
· Islam, M. S. (2015). Introducing modern technology to promote transparency in health services. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 28(6), 611-620.
· Ivan, M., & Velicanu, M. (2015). Healthcare industry improvement with business intelligence. Informatica Economica, 19(2), 81-89.
· Poba-nzaou, P., Uwizeyemungu, S., Raymond, L., & Paré, G. (2014). Motivations underlying the adoption of ERP systems in healthcare organizations: Insights from online stories. Information Systems Frontiers, 16(4), 591-605.
· Arabi, Y., Pickering, B., Al-Dorzi, H., Alsaawi, A., Al-Qahtani, S., & Hay, A. (2016). Information technology to improve patient safety: A round table discussion from the 5th international patient safety forum, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, April 14-16, 2015.Annals of Thoracic Medicine, 11(3).
· Geneva Network. (2017). New technology and medicines key to Saudi’s healthcare success. Retrieved from https://geneva-network.com/article/saudi-healthcare/