4 diffrent papers i need all monday night
For the next phase of your leadership exploration, describe the major factors that lead to the necessity for change and the impact on individuals. Consider the following for your assignment:
- Describe how different individuals react differently to the change process. Why do you suppose these differences occur and win what way would they affect the resulting changes?
- Discuss your role as a leader in the change process. How do you react to change?
- How can you help overcome resistance to change by your subordinates and peers?
- How can you help bring appropriate change in your current position?
Your submitted assignment should be 4 pages and include correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Be sure to cite your sources per APA formatting.
Select an article (from a current business periodical such as the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Fortune, etc.) that describes successfully leading change. Describe the change and analyze how that leadership was effective in overcoming resistance and implementing change. Support your assertions with cited research.
Your submitted assignment should be 3 pages and include correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Be sure to cite your sources per APA formatting.
“Second Wave Feminism”, gained strength during the 1970’s. For this essay assignment, research and write about a popular television show from the 1970’s, which reflected the changing role of women in American culture. Discuss your findings.
This paper should be 2 pages, in APA style, utilizing the college’s library resources. One scholarly article as a minimum should be included in your essay.
find and Analyze and use this article to answer the questions,
Nixon Tells Editors, ‘I’m Not a Crook’ (1973). Kilpatrick, Carroll Washington Post,
To successfully complete this essay, you will need to answer the following questions:
- Explain the cultural relevance of the article. Who funded this magazine? What are their political biases?
- What is the main point of the article? What is the writer’s message to his/ her readers?
- Did the magazine make an impact on popular culture?
Your thesis for the essay should attempt to answer this question:
- Explain the cultural relevance of the article. How did this particular magazine article reflect and/ or attempt to manipulate the cultural values of its audience? How can you prove this?
This essay should be 3 pages, in APA style, utilizing the college’s library resources. Please include at least one scholarly resource as a minimum in your essay.