Thebrainywriters.com stands as the unrivaled pinnacle of homework help services. With a team of expert writers, comprehensive subject coverage, a commitment to academic integrity, punctual delivery, 24/7 support, confidentiality, affordability, and a track record of triumphant testimonials, it has established itself as the go-to platform for students seeking excellence in their academic endeavors. As the educational landscape continues to evolve, Thebrainywriters.com remains an indispensable ally for students worldwide, guiding them towards academic success and a brighter future.
The company thsi will need to be completed over is Coca Cola.
Individual Learning 55 Question Form
1. What is the name of your corporation?
2. Where are the corporate headquarters?
3. What is the corporationâ€™s fiscal year end?
4. What are the primary products or services of the corporation?
5. Graph the high and low price of the companyâ€™s stock for each quarter of the last two years. What was the high and what was the low?
6. Who is the companyâ€™s transfer agent and where are they located?
7. Who are your companyâ€™s competitors?
8. On which stock exchange is your corporationâ€™s stock traded?
9. What is the current market price of their stock?
10. What is the ticker symbol used to identify your corporation on the stock exchange?
11. What is the Internet address of your corporation? Be sure it appears as a hyperlink.
12. Is the corporationâ€™s Annual Report online?
13. Are its financial statements on-line?
14. Is your company listed on Annualreports.com?
15. How long is your companyâ€™s 10-K report at the Securities and Exchange Commission website (Edgar Database)?
Cash Flow and Retained Earnings:
16. List the amount of cash flows from each of the 3 activities: Operating, Investing, and Financing for the 2 most recent years. What was the increase or decrease in cash for each of these years?
17. Were there any Non-Cash Investing/Financing Transactions? Describe the type and amount.
18. What is the dollar difference between accrual net income and Cash provided by Operations?
19. What investing activity provided the largest inflow of cash in the current year?
20. What investing activity used the largest amount of cash in the current year?
21. What financing activity provided the largest inflow of cash in the current year?
22. What financing activity used the largest amount of cash in the current year?
23. Does the company have sufficient cash inflows from the appropriate category? Describe any problems the company many experience with cash flow from your analysis of the cash flow statement.
24. Show the change in Retained Earnings for the 2 most recent years. What was net income for each year? How much was paid out in dividends each year?
25. Were the dividends on common stock and/or preferred stock? What was the amount of each?
26. Did Retained Earnings change for any reasons other than net income or dividends? Explain.
27. What classes of stock does your company have?
28. How many shares of each class of stock are authorized, how many are issued, and how many are outstanding?
29. Does your company have any treasury stock? How many shares and what dollar amount?
30. What is the par or stated value of each of your companyâ€™s stocks?
31. How many footnote disclosures does your company have?
32. How many significant accounting policies are listed under its Summary of Significant Accounting Policies?
33. What does it include as Cash and Cash Equivalents?
34. What method does it use to value Inventory?
35. What method(s) does it use to depreciate its assets?
36. Does it have any leased assets? If yes, describe them.
37. What policies does it have in regard to Foreign Currency Translations?
38. Describe any pending lawsuits in which it is involved.
39. Provide its Earnings per Share for the 2 most recent years?
Report of the Independent Auditor(s):
40. Who is/are your companyâ€™s auditor(s)?
41. Where are they located?
42. Does the auditor(s) give a qualified opinion, an unqualified opinion, a disclaimer of opinion, or an adverse opinion? What does that opinion mean? Is it good?
43. What is the auditorâ€™s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
44. What is managementâ€™s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
45. What financial statements were included in the auditorâ€™s opinion?
46. Did the auditor believe that the statements were presented fairly?
47. Who bears the responsibility for the integrity and the objectivity of the financial statements?
48. What does management say they are doing to assure the public that the financial information is reliable?
49. What is the responsibility of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors?
Analysis: (use Excel to complete this section)
50. Provide common-size analysis of your companyâ€™s income statement and balance sheet for the 2 most recent years (must be done using Excel with formulas).
51. Provide horizontal analysis of your companyâ€™s income statement and balance sheet, showing the dollar amount and percent of change using the 2 most recent years (you must use an Excel spreadsheet with formulas).
52. Perform ratio analysis on your company using the ratios listed in Exhibit 17.16 on page 707 of your text (these must be in an Excel spreadsheet, using formulas to calculate the ratios). You should present them in a similar format as the text: group by category, list name of ratio, formula in words, and the ratio calculation. Give a short explanation of your conclusions about your company after each category of ratios (i.e. How liquid is your company? How efficiently is it using its assets? etc.).
53. Are you optimistic or pessimistic regarding the future of your chosen corporation? Explain.
54. Would you invest in the stock of the company? Explain.
55. Would you invest in the bonds of the company? Explain.
Academic integrity is non-negotiable, and Thebrainywriters.com takes this principle to heart. Recognizing the significance of originality, the website guarantees that every assignment and paper is crafted from scratch. A strict anti-plagiarism policy and state-of-the-art plagiarism detection tools ensure that students receive unique and authentic content, giving them the confidence to submit their work without any concern. Time is of the essence in the academic realm, and Thebrainywriters.com understands the importance of meeting deadlines. Their unwavering commitment to punctuality ensures that students receive their completed assignments well before the submission date. This punctuality not only alleviates the stress of last-minute rushes but also allows students ample time for review and revision, promoting a deeper understanding of the subject matter. Recognizing that academic emergencies can arise at any hour, Thebrainywriters.com offers round-the-clock customer support. Students can rest assured that their queries and concerns will receive swift and attentive responses, regardless of the time zone they reside in. This dedication to customer care builds trust and fosters a supportive relationship between the website and its users.