In 1,000 words, consider the case of Tarasoff v. Regents of the University of California to answer the following:
- Discuss why the case is important to mental health clinicians.
- Describe the violence risk assessment instruments a clinician might use to meet the requirements provided for in Tarasoff.
- Discuss if a clinician should be held civilly liable for violent behavior of an inmate the clinician assessed.
Provide three to five peer reviewed resources to support your explanations.
In 750-1,000 words, do the following:
- Analyze the substantive differences between a vocational rehabilitation clinician and a standard mental health clinician, include treatment ideology for both.
- Describe ethical challenges to treatment that might be encountered by a vocational rehabilitation clinician in a correctional facility. Explain how those ethical challenges can be addressed.
Provide a minimum of three to five peer reviewed resources to support your explanations.