https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png 0 0 Joseph https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png Joseph2023-02-16 02:56:442023-02-16 02:56:44answer question described it due 8 hours 0
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
answer question described it due 8 hours 0
You will apply economic principles presented in Weeks One through Three in this week’s assignment. Your assignment will be reviewed by your peers and by your facilitator in week five and should be revised as necessary based on feedback as the first part of the final assignment in week six.
Select a new, realistic good or service for an existing industry.
Write the economic analysis section of a business proposal. This will include statements about the market structure and the elasticity of demand for the good or service, based on text book principles. You need to create hypothetical data, based on similar real world products to estimate fixed and variable costs.
- Identify market structure
- Identify elasticity of the product
- Include rationale for the following questions:
- How will pricing relate to elasticity of your product?
- How will changes in the quantity supplied as a result of your pricing decisions affect marginal cost and marginal revenue?
- Besides your pricing decisions, what are your suggested nonpricing strategies? What nonpricing strategies will you use to increase barriers to entry?
- How could changes in your business operations alter the mix of fixed and variable costs in line with your strategy?
- 6 PAGES ONLY + A COVER PAGE + A REFERENCES PAGE
- Your proposal is consistent with APA guidelines
McConnell, Campbell, Stanley Brue, and Sean Flynn. Economics, 18th Edition. McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions, 2009.
Attached is week 1-3 study guides along with scenario 1 and 2 for the assignment. I believe they are examples. Also the book information is the first line i wrote.
DUE IN 8 HOURS.