- Answer the following questions in a short paragraph
- How does cognitive theory differ from behaviorism theory?
- What are the similarities and differences between Lev Vygotsky’s theory and Urie Bronfenbrenner’s theory?
- Describe the strengths and limitations of Piaget’s cognitive theory.
- Which theories focus on culture? Why is culture important to take into consideration when using a developmental theory?In Inaba & Cohen, the authors describe pathways, theories, and factors involved in substance abuse and addiction. Dr. Lyles in the AACC video also presents biological foundations of addiction. What do you believe are the 3 most important aspects in the development of substance abuse and addiction? Why did you choose those 3 aspects? How and to what extent are those aspects influenced by biological factors? Support your findings with at least 3 scholarly references.
- How will a strong knowledge in developmental theories help counselors?Evidence-based practice is integral to social work, as it often informs best practices. Competent social workers understand this connection in general and the ways it benefits clients in particular.
For this Assignment, consider your informed opinion on the relationship between qualitative analysis and evidence-based practice.
Submit a 2-page paper that addresses the following:
•Choose two qualitative research studies from this week’s resources and analyze the relationship between qualitative analysis and evidence-based practice. •Consider how the qualitative study contributes to social work practice and how this type of knowledge would fit into building evidence-based practice.