Creswell and Poth (2018) Chapter 4: Five Qualitative Approaches to Inquiry
I HAVE ATTACHED THE READINGS YOU WOULD BE USING FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT. MY PROFESSOR DID NOT GIVE A PAGE LIMIT, BUT IT IS WORTH 100 POINTS! SO YOU MUST ANSWER THIS ASSIGNMENT AS COMPREHENSIVELY AS POSSIBLE.
Case Study Assignment Instructions
Each qualitative design is slightly different from the others; these differences are important for researchers to consider when selecting a design that is most appropriate for exploring their research problem. After reviewing the Reading & Study material for the module, address the following paper in current APA format:
1. Provide a description of the case study design and when it is appropriate to use this design.
2. Describe 2 problems or challenges you might encounter when using this design.
3. Provide a problem statement pertaining to doctoral persistence of business students.
4. Craft 2 qualitative research questions that appropriate for case study design.
5. Compose a purpose statement to address one of these research questions that aligns with a case study design.
- Creswell and Poth (2018) Chapter 4: Five Qualitative Approaches to Inquiry
- Creswell and Poth (2018) Chapter 5: Five Different Qualitative Studies
- Yin (2018) Chapter 1: Getting Started: How to Know Whether and When to Use the Case Study as a Research Method
- Yin (2018) Chapter 2: Designing Case Studies: Identifying Your Case(s) and Establishing the Logic of Your Case Study
- Yin (2018) Chapter 3: Preparing to Collect Case