Community Health Education.
Read chapter 5, 7 and 8 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentations. Once done answer the following questions,
- Define epidemiology and describe the epidemiological triangle and other epidemiology tools in disease control and prevention.
- Discuss the use of epidemiology in disease prevention.
- Define and describe the concept “community as client.”
- Describe and discuss the goals of health education within the community setting.
As stated in the syllabus please present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion board name “Week 2 discussion questions”. A minimum of 2 evidence-based references is required (not counting the class textbook) no older than 5 years. A minimum of 2 replies to any of your peers are required sustained with the proper references. A minimum of 700 words without counting the first and last reference is required.
Write a paper (1,250-1,750 words) describing the approach to care of cancer. In addition, include the following in your paper:
1. Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
2. Describe at least three complications of cancer, the side effects of treatment, and methods to lessen physical and psychological effects.
3. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.