On Line Book found at: https://www.vitalsource.com/login
User name: email@example.com
Click in My Bookshelf
Answer the following questions:
1. What major factors influence a person’s decision to become a parent
2. Is first-time parenthood a crisis experience for many adults? Be specific. Explain the impact on a couple’s committed relationship.
3. What new medical technologies assist people with reproductive difficulties in becoming parents?
4. What major factors and issues relate to adopting children? What are the different types of adoption?
5. What is foster care? Why are children place in the foster care system? Describe foster parents and particular challenges they face.
What kinds of support would new parents benefit from and describe the types of support systems available to the.
1. What are three characteristics of prenatal development?
2. What critical factors ( before and during pregnancy) influence the course of pregnancy
3. What are current trends in prenatal care?
Describe the current trends in childbirth and why they have significantly reduced birth trauma, as well as infant and mother mortality.
5. What are some possible emotional outcomes accompanying pregnancy and childbirth? Be specific.
6. Discuss postpartum depression and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and how they are currently addressedDescribe the current trends in childbirth and why they have significantly reduced birth trauma, as well as infant and mother mortality.