Explore the implications of this shift for ambulatory care facilities, healthcare providers and physicians, consumers, and possible healthcare career focus.
Nurses demonstrate leadership in many situations. For this discussion, identify only one situation from the choices below that you have not previously experienced, and tell us how the nurse could improve quality through demonstrating leadership.
- Communicating with legislators to influence health policy
- Clinical leadership at the bedside
- Nursing management of units or facilities
- Impact of systems-based practice on leadershipDoes information technology facilitate or hinder the practice of assessment? Include one example from personal practice that shows how technology helped or hindered your patient assessment processes.
Please support your initial discussion and opinions with at least two citations from the assigned readings, or peer-reviewed professional nursing literature
identify at least three major f
Be specific and provide detailed examples to support your major points. Explore the implications of this shift for ambulatory care facilities, healthcare providers and physicians, consumers, and possible healthcare career focus.
- actors that contributed to the shift to ambulatory care services.