Give your thoughts on this information about the different change management models to help guide change within organizations:
1) As health care looks at continuous improvement (as done in manufacturing), one of the most prominent questions that has arisen is, “Can the principles that worked in manufacturing really transfer over to health care? Taking care of a patient is not like building a car on an assembly line. Can standardized processes really work in a setting that focuses on humans and their needs?”
2) Write a paper of 1,000–1,200 words that takes a position on this argument. Justify the rationale for your position.
3) Refer to the assigned readings to incorporate specific examples and details into your paper.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
A few references:
Edward Deming’s 14 Principles: Business Quality Improvement,” located on the more business.com website
“Failure IS an Option,” by Scannell, from Cio (2013).
“Introducing Quality Improvement,” by Kurth and Morton, from Pediatric Anesthesia (2013).
The Fit Organization: How to Create a Continuous-Improvement Culture,” by Markovitz, from Rotman Management (2016).
The Key to Success is Staying Focused on the Customer,” by Blanchard, from Material Handling and Logistics (2016).
In health care, change agents are faced with the challenge of engaging both employed staff and physicians in change initiatives. Frequently they have different perspectives and different agendas. Discuss your thoughts on how this can be managed so that everyone can feel that they are heard and that some common ground can be achieved.
2.Given the different perspectives on change by those who like it and those who dread it, discuss how you would develop readiness for change in a group that mixes both types of people.
3. Give your thoughts on this information about the different change management models to help guide change within organizations:
Mulholland, B. (2017). 8 critical change management models to evolve and survive. Retrieved from https://www.process.st/change-management-models/
Provide an apa intext citation and reference from 2015 for each