Provide a brief summary of the psychology program. Report admission requirements, required courses, and pre-admission requirements (as available), and discuss why you are interested. What are the pros and cons of the psychology program as they relate to your lifestyle? Consider variables such as geographic location (South Carolina), cost, etc. Describe what the regulatory and licensure requirements may be for psychology (e.g., if your chosen field of study is law school, visit your state board of law examiners website to learn what the requirements are for practicing as a lawyer in your state).
Address and include the following in your PowerPoint:
- A title, introduction, and conclusion slide.
- What is the MMPI-2-RF and what does it measure?
- What are the legal and ethical requirements for a professional to administer, interpret, and/or report the results of an MMPI-2-RF?
- How would information gathered from the MMPI-2-RF assist in the intake and treatment planning process?
- Describe potential treatment strategies that would likely be incorporated into a treatment plan based on results from an MMPI-2-RF.
- Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50 words.