To prepare for this assignment, review Chapter 9 in the course text, as well as the article on compliance program auditing by Usnick and Usnick (2013). In addition, read Chapter 10 in the course text. Review Table 10.3: Global Risks 2014, and select one of the risk areas: economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, or technological.
For this assignment, imagine that you have been tasked with creating a proposal for the new CEO of your organization. You have been asked to create a proposal that establishes an ethics program, as well as develop a training plan, and develop a plan to conduct compliance auditing. Your proposal must include the following:
- Describe an emerging global risk that is either economic, environmental, geopolitical, societal, or technological.
- Identify all countries that might be associated with the risk.
- Describe the effects of the risk on each country.
- Evaluate the role of ethical decision-making in business organizations as the role pertains to your global risk.
- Analyze the impact of business ethics on stakeholder relationships.
- Analyze why it is necessary to create an ethics program, conduct training, and engage in compliance auditing.
- Design a training plan for ethical considerations and social responsibility as it relates to the key risk area and the countries you have selected. The training plan must include the following:
- The goals of the training program
- The objectives of the training program
- The learning methods/activities of the training program
- How the training program will be evaluated
- Describe how the training will be conducted
- Describe how compliance auditing will be conducted.
- Summarize the key findings
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly and/or credible sources in addition to the course text and the Usnick and Usnick (2013) article.