Populations are considered at greater health risk when there is high child and infant mortality.
Assignment 05 – 550 – DS
· Populations are considered at greater health risk when there is high child and infant mortality. Brain development in infants and young children requires dietary resources to ensure cognitive development. Health disparities result in infectious disease being more prevalent among the poor.
· Select a specific at risk and vulnerable population to research by finding a study related to the healthcare and food access available to them.
· Discuss the level of infant and child mortality found in that population.
· Include any poverty and education statistics that you find.
· Are there lessons that can be learned and applied to Saudi Arabia’s population?
· Be 2 pages in length, not including the required cover and reference pages
· Formatted according to APA writing guideline
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of three scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journal articles.