https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png 0 0 Joseph https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png Joseph2023-02-16 10:30:112023-02-16 10:30:11question and answer 1
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
question and answer 1
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is an architectural style for building software applications that use services available in a network such as the Web. SOA is based on standard protocols such as HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), etc. SOA services are consumed by client applications over the Internet. SOA exposes business services to a wide range of service consumers. Assess SOA in terms of business integration, security,interoperability, and IT infrastructure.
- A Web service is a set of technologies used for exchanging data between applications. Web services allow businesses to connect their processes to their business partners. This form of business integration results in Business Process Management (BPM) mashups. Assess the benefits of BPM mashups in terms of ease of integration, composition of services, and information sharing
- “Software Provisioning” Please respond to the following:
- When a company has a need for software, one option is to buy it from a software vendor or build it internally if the IT department can develop the software.This results in a build-or-buy debate. Take a stance on the build versus buy debate.Justify your decision in regard to cost, flexibility, reliability, and security.
- Software development methods include Joint Application Development (JAD), Rapid Application Development (RAD), Extreme Programming (XP), Software Prototyping,and Open-Source Development. Choose the best software development method from those listed here and explain why you believe it is best.