https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png 0 0 Joseph https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png Joseph2023-02-16 10:24:342023-02-16 10:24:34research paper about scared straight program and sociology research methods
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
research paper about scared straight program and sociology research methods
Write a 6- to 10-page research report for your selected topic, research question, or hypothesis. You should choose a quantitative or a qualitative study. Your research report should include the following sections:
- Introduction: Identify an area, story, or popular news opening to your research proposal. Sometimes researchers start with a news report, a phenomenon of much media coverage, or some other event (current or historical) that brings the reader into your research project. Additionally, be sure to introduce your topic of study.
- Succinctly state your research question and your research purpose (for example, descriptive or exploratory). You may include your hypotheses here.
- Offer a section on background, whenever applicable.
- Literature review: Review the feedback your instructor provided on your Literature Review assignment from Week 2. This is an opportunity to implement suggestions to improve your literature review.
- Provide the heart of this proposal (for the research class): the methods section. You should include the following:
- An introductory paragraph outlining the contents of the methodology section
- Detail your conceptualization (definitions) and operationalization (measurement).
- Discuss how you are going to conduct the method.
- Discuss sampling issues to include: unit of analysis, target population, sampling frame, and what kind of sample you are using.
- Address human subjects protection.
- Offer a timeframe for each of the steps you will engage in your research.
- Offer a reasonable budget for the proposed research.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines, including a proper title page and reference page.