https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png 0 0 Joseph https://thebrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/thebrainywriters-300x72.png Joseph2023-02-07 03:42:572023-02-07 03:42:57research2
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
For this task you will write your mock Concept Paper for a quantitative design using the PPT Concept Paper presentation found in the Dissertation Center. Type your information into the template and follow the guidelines for each of the following sections:
- Write an Introduction describing your topic. Draw freely on your work in Week 2.
- Write the Statement of the Problem section.
- Describe the Purpose of the Study. Include the results of your power analysis.
- State your Research Question and null and alternative hypotheses. Be sure that your question aligns with your purpose.
- Write a Brief Review of the Literature. Be sure to include the five studies from Week 6 and all relevant sources from your previous course work. Write this as an integrated essay rather than annotated bibliography. Three to four pages is considered brief.
- Complete the Research Methods section (including the Operational Definition of Variables, Constructs, and Measurement sub sections) using your work in Week 7. Follow the instructions in the PPT Concept Paper presentation. Be sure to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your envisioned design and methods.
- Identify threats to validity and how your design will address them.
- Justify why your chosen design and methods are more appropriate for your research question than alternatives you have considered.
- Define the constructs you will measure and what you will do in order to determine how to operationalize them.
- Describe the sample you propose to study and its characteristics; this should include, but is not limited, to: 1) age; 2) gender; 3) ethnicity; 4) additional cultural factors; and 5) education level. Justify your choice of sample.
- Describe your method of sampling.
- Describe the type of data you need to collect and how you will collect it.
- Briefly describe any ethical issues you foresee with your study. Make a preliminary assessment of the level of risk associated with participation in your study that might need to be raised with the Institutional Review Board.
- Describe and justify how you will analyze your data and the descriptive statistics will you present.
- Explain how you conducted your power analysis and include your G*Power outcome.
- Describe how you will handle your data, check for accuracy etc.
- What problems do you foresee in implementing the design? How might you prevent them or otherwise mitigate the problem?
Do not include the annotated bibliography or portions not outlined above.
Length: 12-14 pages
References: Include at least 5-7 resources.