- Review one of them and identify the five requirements within that consent form; explain where and how each element is noted within the actual form itself.
- Then, analyze the purpose for such consent forms from both the patient’s and organization’s viewpoints.
Your paper should be two to three pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages; include at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the text; and be written in APA format.
I have had the opportunity to have my questions answered to my satisfaction.
□ “Language Line”
used for interpretation.
I authorize my physicians and Martin Memorial to disclose health informati
on related to
this treatment or procedure to any friend or family member who has accompanied me or
who is waiting for me, even if I am competent or available, with the exception of the
Patient/Authorized Surrogate Or Proxy Signature
I certify that I have explained the nature, purpose, benefits, risks, complications, and alternatives of the proposed procedure to the patient or the patient’s legal representative. I have answered all questions fully, and I believe that the patient/legal representative fully understands what I have explained. I further certify that I have validated the procedure/site and side, and that the correct procedure site has been
Write a paper (1,250-1,750 words) describing the approach to care of cancer. In addition, include the following in your paper:
- Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- Describe at least three complications of cancer, the side effects of treatment, and methods to lessen physical and psychological effects.
- Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the
rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.