server 2012 network deployment project proposal must be unique and credible will run plagiar
Create a detailed, organized, and unified technical solution given a scenario described in the document attached.
Your solution should draw on the content presented in the course. The outline below provides points to cover. You are free to provide additional, related information.
Provide technical and justifications reasons for each choice, citing resources as appropriate. Provide rough estimates of scheduling and manpower required for deploying your solution. You may summarize the schedule and manpower at the end of the document or separately for each section.
The Windows Server 2012 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
Your solution should cover the following four numbered areas and associated bulleted items listed under each:
- Deployment and Server Editions
- How many servers total are needed? Which roles will be combined?
- What edition of Windows Server will be used for each server (e.g., Standard, Data)?
- Should servers be virtualized using Hyper-V?
- Where is each of the servers located (which of the two sites)?
- How will the servers be deployed?
- DNS namespace design (e.g., domain name[s] chosen split DNS for Internet/intranet, zones)
- How will DNS be handled for the second site?
- Active Directory
- Number of AD domains and names of domains
- Will there be any Read-Only Domain Controllers?
- How will the second site factor into domain controller placement? How will AD sites be configured?
- File and Printer Sharing
- What shares might be needed?
- How will quotas/FSRM be configured? (Consider all aspects, such as thresholds, altering, file screens, and reporting.)
- Will a DFS namespace be implemented?
Your submission will:
- Be in a written format, 6-8 pages in length (not counting diagrams).
- Include at least one diagram illustrating the student’s chosen Active Directory design with DNS namespace hierarchy.
- Cite and discuss no fewer than three credible sources other than course readings and media.
Document formatting and citations should conform to APA requirements.
**Edit: Added Due Date and increased price willing to pay from $60.00 to $80.00.
***EDIT***: The answer provided below by Google Scholar is not unique. It is the same answer provided on the related assignment at the top. I still need an answer for this assignment.