Was the study correlational, experimental, or some combination of both?
- Choose 4 articles on your paper topic (from the list you submitted or new ones that you found since then)
- The articles must be research studies where data was collected. (Theory pieces are fine for your paper, but not for this assignment.)
- Click the Submit Assignment button below to upload your assignment to Turnitin no later than Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- This assignment is worth 30 pointsSummarize the design of each of the articles by answering the following questions using the terminology from your reading
- Was the study correlational, experimental, or some combination of both?
- How do you know?
- Was it done in the laboratory or the field?
- What conclusions can be drawn from the study?
- What conclusions cannot be drawn from the study?
- What are some strengths and limitations of the research design?
- Name two areas for future research based on the article (either those listed in the paper or your own ideas)
Copeland, W. E., PhD, Wolke, D., PhD, Angold, A., MRCPsych, & Costello, E. J., PhD. (2013). Adult psychiatric outcomes of bullying and being bullied by peers in childhood and adolescence. JAMA Psychiatry, 70(4), 419.
Farrington, D. P., Loeber, R., Stallings, R., & Ttofi, M. M. (2011). Bullying perpetration and victimization as predictors of delinquency and depression in the pittsburgh youth study. Journal of Aggression, Conflict and Peace Research, 3(2), 74-81. //dx.doi.org.portal.lib.fit.edu/10.1108/17596591111132882