What types of training and education have you received in the workplace?
Prior to beginning this discussion, read the following required articles:
- “Organizational Learning in Target Setting”
- “Organizational Learning and Learning Organizations: An Integrative Framework”
- “Improving Organizational Learning Through Leadership Training”
- “Systematic Professional Development Training and Its Impact on Teachers’ Attitudes Toward ELLs: SIOP and Guided Coaching”
- “Review of Organizational Resilience: How Learning Sustains Organizations in Crisis, Disaster, and Breakdowns”
For this discussion, you will be focusing on your self-development and your learning experiences in the context of the workplace. In your initial post, apply basic research methods and the alignment of content within research to the questions below by making connections between your personal experiences and the content from the readings. You might also utilize other peer-reviewed articles of interest to you to support your assertions and conclusions. Analyze how your personal development in the learning and cognition domains have matured and developed through your formative years and work experiences. Your writing should not simply answer each question; a fully developed personal analysis of your own growth and learning processes should be concise and well organized in a manner that exhibits your improved writing ability and reflects APA style format.
In addition to answering the questions below, include an introduction and conclusion to your post.
- What types of training and education have you received in the workplace?
- What do you do now that differs from your past educational learning experiences?
- How have your life experiences affected your learning?
- Have events in your life influenced your beliefs and how you assert yourself in the learning process?
- How do you see yourself as a life-long learner?