Why do you continue it? Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit?
Create a 12 slide presentation analyzing the formation of habits using behavioral and social-cognitive approaches. Your presentation should cover the following areas:
§ Analyze one of your habits. How did you develop this habit? Were there role models for this habit? Which people influenced the adoption of this habit?
§ Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
§ Describe components of social-cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
§ Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
§ Between the behavioral and social-cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality?
1. CHECK COURSE PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS AND COURSE PROJECT EVALUATION RUBRIC
2. Submit one project proposal for ONLY one of the following project types (full instructions and grading rubric is attached here):
– A survey of the work in some area of DSL or relevant algorithm.
– An implementation of a small DSL or relevant algorithm
– A research in DSL design methodology
– Implementation of a Turing Machine