Since the creation of Israel, no less than six wars have been fought between that state and various Arab countries. For this assignment, please select one of these wars and address the following questions:
- What was the primary cause of this war?
- What countries were involved?
- What was the overall strategy for each side?
- Who achieved military victory?
- What was the primary battle of this conflict and why?
- What was the overall end result of the war?
- Why did you select this war to analyze?
The paper must be at least three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least one scholarly source, which can be found in the Ashford Online Library, and the textbook to support your points. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.