Create a 7-12-slide PowerPoint Presentation about the way drugs affect the brain. Include the following in your presentation:
- Title and reference slide
- A description of the effects of addiction on the components of the central nervous system and other organs
- A description of the process of neurotransmission
- Detailed speaker notes that include what would be said if giving the presentation in person
- At least two scholarly sources
The presentation includes a comprehensive description of the effects of addiction on the components of the central nervous system and other organs.
The presentation includes a comprehensive description of the process of neurotransmission.
The presentation includes comprehensive speaker notes that give a complete picture of what would be said if the presentation were given in person.
The content is written clearly and concisely. Ideas universally progress and relate to each other. The project includes motivating questions and advanced organizers. The project gives the audience a clear sense of the main idea.
The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for the target audience and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
The writer uses a variety of sentence constructions, figures of speech, and word choice in distinctive and creative ways that are appropriate to purpose, discipline, and scope.
Writer is clearly in control of st