Review the following articles from Week 5 Electronic Reserve Readings:
- Gill, D. (2013). The process of creativity. B & T Weekly, n/a.
- Mangieri, J. N. (2008). Better thinking: An asset in any organization. Public Manager, 37(1), 77-78.
- Weisser, L. (2012). Facing the future: What skills will your employees need?. Canadian Learning Journal, 16(1), 23-25.
Select the Write New Message icon and answer the following two-part question.
- How do you effectively use critical thinking and creative thinking to recognize and adapt to cultural values? How can creativity be a valuable asset in the workplace.Select the Write New Message icon and answer the following questions.
- What types of questions does a critical thinker ask? Why?
- What is the relationship between critical thinking and decision making? How would an effective critical thinker evaluate evidence when making a business decision?350 words including references do not copy or paste
I want to tech my child the cause and effect of getting good grades
Consider a behavior that you would like to teach someone. Tech my child about getting good grades. Describe the behavior and select one of the learning theories (Operant conditioning) we learned about this week (i.e. observational learning, operant conditioning, etc.) as the framework for how you would teach the person that behavior.
Explain how you would ensure they have learned the behavior and why you felt that approach would work best for the particular behavior and setting. What challenges do you encounter to the learning process using your planned approach?