Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a detailed description of your company. The description should include, at a minimum, the product’s name, trademark, color, shape, packaging, labeling, and any characteristics that you deem relevant.
2. Describe the company’s target market in terms of its size, competitors, and the specific needs and wants of potential customers that your product or service is likely to satisfy.
3. Analyze the pricing strategy relative to the company’s pricing objective, and internal and external factors that could affect the pricing of the company’s goods or services.
4. Determine the distribution strategy in terms of your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels.
5. Outline the promotional strategy in relation to marketing objectives, advertising program, and public relations activity.
6. Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.